What are you currently playing through?
12-28-2012, 05:32 PM
What are you currently playing through?
I'm mainly playing Final Fantasy XII again. I'm doing the side quests and hunts n stuff before I resume the story. I'm just before the first Archadia visit.

The other games I'm playing through that I've stopped for now is the original 1 player scenarios for StarCraft & Broodwar as well as I've almost completed Secret of Mana again. I believe I stopped just before the Pure Land--haven't played it in a few months.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2012, 05:54 PM
RE: What are you currently playing through?
I just beat Demon's Souls on PS3 with a buddy of mine. You know, it has that insane coop feature that is a pain to get working. Seems one of the hardest RPG of this generation is quite easy with a partner. :-) I'm about to return to Resident Evil 6 with my gaming partner to play the Ada Wong chapter cooperatively. I'm also playing the first Disgaea on PS2. That game is long and has massive customizations for your troops. I love it! The storyline is simple but very funny. It's like the total opposite from FF Tactics, where the story was majorly serious. But the strategy portions are pretty much the same.

The Last Story for Wii will be my next endeavor. It's like a modern Final Fantasy. Notice how the titles are similar, since it's from the same producer. Hironobu Sakaguchi said he wanted it to be a nod to Final Fantasy anyways. Music is good too from my favorite composer, Nobuo Uematsu. I recommend it as well if you have a Wii.
Find all posts by this user
12-28-2012, 07:15 PM
Currently I'm playing through Legend of Legaia, Legend of Dragoon is next. I have been in a old school mood lately.
12-28-2012, 09:44 PM
Go really old school and play Dragon Quest/Warrior 1. Grin

12-28-2012, 10:06 PM
I just played that like 3 months ago :P I admittedly cheated on though using cheat engine -_-
12-28-2012, 10:24 PM
Yea, hard for me to play DQ1 without cheating...

01-01-2013, 02:11 AM
I started playing my FF1 Easy mod and also started a quest on Final Fantasy Legend II Easy as well. Too many games too little time.

02-04-2013, 11:51 AM
Playing Blue Dragon for the xbox360 and it rocks. Almost 6 hours through and I really like it. Good music, great environment, and the story is actually interesting. My only complaint are the main character and the Devee dude you get in your party have very annoying voices...

02-19-2013, 03:26 PM
27 and so game hours later I still love this game. Finally got to disc 2 at about 24 hrs. :)

Went back to play Doom 1 for a break and after an hour I couldn't play it anymore...I think it's shelf life is now over for me. Sad

03-04-2013, 06:23 PM
Almost 42 hours of gameplay on Blue Dragon and its still holding interest. I'm under-leveled so I have some slight increase in difficulty. And the field barrier skill is pretty cool...

03-04-2013, 10:20 PM
Well my current game is not console related, mostly because haven't been able to get my hands on anything worth playing. My wife wanted to try out Rift though so we have been fiddling around in the mmo world as of late lol.
03-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Anygood?

03-06-2013, 03:00 PM
It's better than WoW in my opinion lol
03-06-2013, 05:50 PM
I'm now about 53 hours in Blue Dragon and just got the Mechat airship. I hit disc 3 around 42 hours in. The final area on disc 2 has some awesome freaking music. I need to get the soundtrack to this game since it rocks. When I'm done with Blue Dragon I will write an in-depth review. I'm quite satisfied so far...just hope the ending isn't crappy. But because the game itself is such high quality so far I doubt that would be the case.

(03-06-2013 03:00 PM)Thalack Wrote:  It's better than WoW in my opinion lol

Grin

03-06-2013, 06:44 PM
(03-06-2013 05:50 PM)JCE3000GT Wrote:  I'm now about 53 hours in Blue Dragon and just got the Mechat airship. I hit disc 3 around 42 hours in. The final area on disc 2 has some awesome freaking music. I need to get the soundtrack to this game since it rocks. When I'm done with Blue Dragon I will write an in-depth review. I'm quite satisfied so far...just hope the ending isn't crappy. But because the game itself is such high quality so far I doubt that would be the case.

(03-06-2013 03:00 PM)Thalack Wrote:  It's better than WoW in my opinion lol

Grin

Uh, you're making me want to play Blue Dragon again. I started playing it a while back but got distracted with some other game. lol. If you liked Blue Dragon, you better jump all over Lost Odyssey--instant classic. I know I already mentioned it before. Hehe.
03-07-2013, 03:01 PM
LOL

Don't worry, that game is on my list. :)

As for Blue Dragon I hit 60 hours last night. I'm doing some of the side quests before I go in to the final dungeon...of at least what I think is the final dungeon.

03-09-2013, 02:09 PM
Hit about 71 hours after completing the two side-quest Mecha Bases and all 5 dragons. Now all that's left is the King Poo, Golden Mecha Robot super bosses and to play around with the Shuffle Dungeon DLC. :) Oh, and as soon as I buy my own copy instead of borrowing this one I will do a New Game+.

:)

03-13-2013, 08:25 PM
Beat Blue Dragon for $6 this past Monday so I have my own now. :)

Played Skyrim and Forza Horizon for the 360 over at my bud's house this past weekend and realized that there are two more games I need for my 360. :) I'm not sure though if I should get Skyrim for the PC instead. Hmmmm...

Anyone here play either? Forza Horizon freaking rocks!!

03-13-2013, 11:16 PM
I might pick up Forza Horizon this weekend, I wanted to play it all night last night and tonight... Hasn't been a racing game in a LONG TIME that made me want to play it so badly. :)

05-24-2013, 07:31 AM
After a little over 160 hours I beat Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion last night on my 360. Will write a good review soon but I can tell you guys that it was AWESOME. Honestly one of the best PC-style RPGs I've ever played. I left a TON to do for next time I pick it up which includes the expansion pack. :)

Playing Lost Odyssey right now, 6 hours in or so and realizing I have to level grind some. LOL Otherwise good impressions so far. Mistwalker made a couple of real gems on the 360 in Blue Dragon and now Lost Odyssey. Both games that desperately need proper sequels on a console and not a puny handheld (Blue Dragon on the DS in other words was a crap idea!).

After Lost Odyssey I get to open my still sealed and unopened Skyrim. :) After that...the Fable series?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Time playing games -- starts to get scary when you start to think about it JCE3000GT 8 1,983 03-22-2016 04:28 PM
Last Post: ctophil