Projects / mods I'm working on
12-21-2012, 11:50 AM
Projects / mods I'm working on
Planned:

-Final Fantasy VI Player's Tournament
-Final Fantasy VI hardCORE (and hardCORE Lite)
-Chrono Trigger Player's Tournament
-Chrono Trigger mod (unnamed)
-A few more EasyTypes

FFVI & CT Player's Tournaments details will remain secret until after the second beta test is complete.

FFVI HC will run similar to that of FFIV HC with exception of tweaking more graphics.

The unnamed CT mod is something that I've been wanting to work on for a long time but may or may not get past the drawing board in 2013...

Several games need EasyTypes across various systems. These will be announced once the progress has started.

----------------

Working on:
-Final Fantasy IV hardCORE (and hardCORE Lite)
-NBA Jam Tournament Edition (Special)

FFIV HC is a mod that is focusing on changing how the game player actually plays the game. With most-to-all statistical changes, some map changes, treasure overhaul, shops overhaul, heavy item/magic/monster changes, some misc graphic changes, and a new town and dungeon as well. Also planned is a script rewrite or adaptation of an existing modern translation. <-- Need someone to help me with this

NBA Jam TE Special (name tentative) is a relatively light mod that replaces some of the secret characters with various famous people and even myself! I've also started balancing the teams to provide a better PLAYING experience without having one team (Bulls, Lakers) be way overpowering versus another (Mavs, T-Wolves). Each team's players will have their own strengths and weaknesses to make the overall experience better and hopefully more challenging.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]
^Still adding PC games...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New utility and easy/challenge mods released JCE3000GT 6 1,021 02-12-2014 08:41 PM
Last Post: JCE3000GT
  terranigma link not working john cena 1965 5 3,600 12-09-2012 04:04 AM
Last Post: john cena 1965