I'm tired of animal cruelty
07-10-2012, 04:38 PM
I'm tired of animal cruelty
I'm sick and tired of animal cruelty. It seems we get a story every month of an animal being abused. Today there is a story about a pug mix where someone pulled out her tongue and duct taped her mouth shut. She will likely survive thanks to good medical care but that doesn't heal the animal's emotional state.

Before that it was a poor dog who was doused in petrol and lit on fire. Unfortunately this poor animal didn't survive.

I vote once we catch these fuckers we have what ever these barbarians do to the animals get done to them. THEN throw them in prison for 10+ years. Man, woman, child I DO NOT CARE. how can you do this to another living thing.

And on another slightly related note the same punishment should be duplicated for people who do these brutal things to other people.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]
^Still adding PC games...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: I'm tired of animal cruelty
Another story that really got to me. Someone locally shot a caged female dog while she was nursing her 10 (?) puppies on the side of the road. The poor puppies where still trying to nurse from the deceased mother stuck inside the cage. Thankfully the puppies were rescued in time to be nursed back to health. Why do people do this kind of stuff? I just do not get it. All animal subsets should suffer the exact same fate as their victims.

I'll try to find a link to the story if anyone wants to read.

05-30-2014, 05:25 PM
It's absolutely time to kick some balls over and over and over again ... I once saw a video about an animal (I don't know what animal it was) that was hung on a cord upside down and skinned alive ... I couldn't watch the whole thing, I didn't even want to, I was just sick and disigusted about such a level of cruelty, I can't even understand why some people are even able to do such things. It's no fun to torture anyone, just sick and perverted.
My mother told me today about a chinese who got herself a little kitty, but became frustrated about her life or anything like that and then decided to just decapitate her in her bath tub ... What makes you wanna do such things and what makes you think that this will help anything?

When I hear or read such things I just wanna punch these assholes in the face - I know it's not really better, but I can't help it, that makes me so angry Sad
Find all posts by this user
05-30-2014, 05:51 PM
It is a shame that if we assault someone who committed the animal cruelty we would be thrown in jail but the person or persons who committed the actual act of animal cruelty will either get less time or no time at all in jail. MAKES ME SICK!

05-30-2014, 06:02 PM
Yeah, the justice is pretty stupid in some (or maybe many) cases.
I read about a pregnant woman (3rd month) in Pakistan who was lapidated because she wanted to marry the man she loves and not the man her father chose for her. He and some friends and family lapidated her in broad daylight and they probably won't get arrested for even a day because they have a justice loophole that if the family forgive the murderer he will not be charged by the law
05-30-2014, 06:09 PM
I agree, that is horrible. That poor woman. It is unfortunate that violence in any form is still prohibited in some cultures. The only violence justified is self defense or defense of others (shoot a public gunman, etc).

05-30-2014, 06:14 PM
Animal cruelty is a sign that some people lack love in their hearts. You notice that the less you love things and living things, the more selfish you get. You expect everything to benefit you and nothing else matters. In that kind of attitude, you will get angry very often, since you expect everybody and everything to benefit you in some way. When something doesn't benefit you, you "throw it away." These expectations are what causes people to become angry, judgmental, and emotional without love. So this lack of love allows people to be cruel to not just animals and plants, but also to people.
05-30-2014, 06:21 PM
I agree. I also think where the world is technologically doesn't help. Technology has become "throw away" and this I think is probably negatively influencing the weak minded and or youth. This coupled with a real generational gap of positive and healthy parenting has not made the situation any better. People our age Phil and maybe the class before it do not seem to be very good at parenting for various reasons--which would be better in another thread. :)

08-11-2014, 08:47 PM
My wife and I were just grabbing some groceries only to see a very young puppy stuck in a hot vehicle with the windows only slightly cracked. It was 95 degrees Fahrenheit outside with ~50% humidity. WAY TOO HOT to leave anything alive in an enclosed vehicle. We called the authorities to see what to do when the young white males came up to get in to the truck. I do not lose my cool often but I did cuss them out. You simply do not leave animals and or children in vehicles alone especially when it is hot outside. Ugh, I feel so bad for that puppy and how it will undoubtably be treated it's whole life. I feel horrible inside for it's well being but we did the right thing by calling it in.

08-12-2014, 05:31 AM
That might be true and it's sad to just think about it, but I guess the best thing that you can do in such a situation is what you already, call the authorities and tell them what's going. Some people are stupid and ignorant, don't really care about their "beloved" ones in such situations, but others are just undexperienced or simple minded, they don't think abouth the dangers until someone point them out to them in an unambiguous way.
I like to think that most people are of the latter category and learn.
08-12-2014, 09:43 AM
I hope so... I'd hate to think humanity is really getting to that point.

08-12-2014, 12:33 PM
I guess we both know that at least some of us have already passed that point, but there's still hope if we don't give up hope ;)
08-12-2014, 01:24 PM
(08-11-2014 08:47 PM)JCE3000GT Wrote:  You simply do not leave animals and or children in vehicles alone especially when it is hot outside. Ugh, I feel so bad for that puppy and how it will undoubtably be treated it's whole life. I feel horrible inside for it's well being but we did the right thing by calling it in.

Locally, we had a case where a man left his baby in the car. Of course, the baby died soon after due to the summer heat. He is going to court right now for neglect and death of his child. It wasn't the only case. There was also a woman who did the same thing. These incidents happened last month.

The problem with our world is that people live in their minds (good and bad). This means that most people tend to do "good" and "bad" things. There is love in the mind, but there is also selfishness (good and bad comes into the picture again). Of course, when selfishness is abound, people will care less if an animal or a baby is suffocating in the car. Not only that, but most of us also judge people and things constantly based on this concept. So what I'm trying to say is if you love with your mind, it is going to also have an opposite effect, such as self-centeredness, hatred, strife, anger, and arguing over what is right or wrong.

Some of us have more love in the mind, some less. Because the good and bad parts of your mind have to balance each other. Even if you Master your mind, you are still going to have "bad" intentions, just less often than those who live on automatic pilot. It's just the natural function of your brain.

Do you ever notice how when people talk about love, they draw a heart on a piece of paper? Do you notice that on Valentine's Day, it's all about the heart? Do you notice that some women draw a small heart to dot their letters? If you look throughout history, religious, or philosophical books and such, when love comes into the picture, the heart is there.

Did you know that when a baby is first born out of the mother's womb, at that point in time when the mother is holding the baby in her arms, she is exhibiting unconditional love? She is willing to die for that child right there. What is unconditional love? Love with no conditions, right? At that point, she is Loving with Her Heart. The woman is capable of this kind of Love for a her baby. The man is also capable of this too, but requires some practice and mastery to Live in His Heart. The difference between Love from your Mind and Heart, is just that--Unconditional vs Conditional Love. The Heart doesn't have Duality like the Mind does, meaning good and bad intentions or thoughts. It is Single. There is only Love. There is no opposite to Love in there.

Believe it or not, our society is getting better subconsciously comparably to even a hundred years ago. It may seem like we are going downhill Love-wise, but we are rising to higher consciousness. It's just that you don't see the big picture--worldwide. I know there are still wars, pestilence, and conflicts everywhere. However, if you compare this time period to the medieval ages, it is much better these days. Always and always have high hopes for mankind. This will help us rise to higher Love in a collective sense. You are a testament to this when you called the authorities for that puppy; because for that moment, you lived in your Heart.
08-12-2014, 05:09 PM
That is a very interesting perspective on the subject. I guess with how quickly information gets transmitted as well as how that information gets twisted maybe distorts our prospective of society. Make sense?

08-12-2014, 06:38 PM
(08-12-2014 05:09 PM)JCE3000GT Wrote:  That is a very interesting perspective on the subject. I guess with how quickly information gets transmitted as well as how that information gets twisted maybe distorts our prospective of society. Make sense?

Yes, the media focuses on the negative aspects of life: deaths, tragedy, wars, political battles, and people killing each other. So, people will tend to ask, "Why is the world so bad?" The media should also focus on the positive aspects. I assure you there are an abundance of that as well.

Also, as you said, in social media, people also twist the facts around to make the bit of news become "exciting." And you know, facts become rumors if you let it go through the grapevine long enough. By nature, people tend to dwell on the ugly aspects of life but barely stay positive, peaceful, and loving.

Other forms of media like books, movies, and, yes video games have also created a distorted view of the world. Do you notice the increase in violence, cursing, high-octane intensity, and dark subjects of vampires/demons/ghosts in our entertainment? Though these things are just "entertainment," this will make people focus on the dark/negative aspects of the mind. Thus, people are going to think the world is violent and dark. They may not admit it, but subconsciously, it is what they think. Do you remember the large number of simple and light-hearted TV shows and movies back in the day? I still watch them.
08-12-2014, 09:41 PM
I like watching what is considered old shows that I grew up on. Stuff from the 60s through the 80s. Some early-mid 90s stuff. Now TV sucks. So negative and full of manufactured drama. So hard to find "new" shows to enjoy. Sad

05-27-2015, 10:00 PM
I hope this fucker gets the same fate as the animal he murdered. Eye for an eye.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...ny-on-air/

05-27-2015, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2015 08:50 AM by Lotex.)
Ridiculous if you ask me. What kind of statement is this, he wants to point out the disastrous, cheap conditions of animals that'll become "grocery meat" and beats a pet to death during his live airing? This is in no way better than what he wants to denounce.
05-27-2015, 10:50 PM
Agree.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post