BoF TB
03-26-2015, 08:28 AM
RE: BoF TB
Unfortunate about those issues, I'm still sorry that it wasn't as simple as I thought it would be given the work that GameFAQs user did. >_> In any case I appreciate your efforts, it'll definitely be worth the wait. I play lotto every week so you'll be rewarded nicely if I ever get lucky! I'm about 75%~ done with my Hard Modes for Warsong and Langrisser II, but have taken a break to replay Shining Force CD, Super Hard mode. Last time I just went with Normal, which became quite boring since the enemies just can't hurt you at all once you promote all your characters and level some, but Super Hard is a lot more fun; although sadly enemy defence and HP values are unchanged so it still needs a proper HardType. The guys at Shining Force Central made awesome true Hard Modes for Shining Force 1 + 2, but no one has made an editor for CD yet, but I consider it inevitable.

In any case, fun distractions FTW! Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2015, 10:20 AM
RE: BoF TB
(03-26-2015 08:28 AM)Jarlaxle Wrote:  Unfortunate about those issues, I'm still sorry that it wasn't as simple as I thought it would be given the work that GameFAQs user did. >_> In any case I appreciate your efforts, it'll definitely be worth the wait. I play lotto every week so you'll be rewarded nicely if I ever get lucky! I'm about 75%~ done with my Hard Modes for Warsong and Langrisser II, but have taken a break to replay Shining Force CD, Super Hard mode. Last time I just went with Normal, which became quite boring since the enemies just can't hurt you at all once you promote all your characters and level some, but Super Hard is a lot more fun; although sadly enemy defence and HP values are unchanged so it still needs a proper HardType. The guys at Shining Force Central made awesome true Hard Modes for Shining Force 1 + 2, but no one has made an editor for CD yet, but I consider it inevitable.

In any case, fun distractions FTW! Grin

Hah, I wish I could win the lotto. The wife and I would buy a sizable piece of property in the country 100 miles from a major city and just retire in seclusion and quiet. :)

No worries on the BoF thing, it is more of a beast than I first had anticipated. I'm taking a break from it for a while so I don't go mental.

Shining Force CD would be interesting but I haven't played any of it or SF2. And, for that matter I've only played about an hour's worth in to SF1. Sad I just never got around to it. Editing the CD game is most likely pretty easy, especially if it is setup anything like LUNAR: The Silver Star was.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply